Days 5 & 6 Friday & Saturday 24 & 25 July 2026

Apologies one and all but I am still experiencing difficulties with obsolete technology, obsolete operator and dodgy hotel wifi.

This is just to let you know that I have arrived safe and sound in Ceduna.   I am concerned cause I know how eagerly you look forward to my blog updates and I know how disappointed you are when I don't provide regular updates.

Tomorrow I am travelling to the Nullabor road House and staying there that night.  I understand that there will be nothing else to do there than sort out my technical issues.

So look forward to something more substantial tomorrow which will include a full description of the "Battle of Broken Hill" the only land battle fought in Australia in the TGW.  Got you on the edge of your seats now!

This will be both interesting and educational!



 

Comments

  1. Breath = baited 😉🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like i too am making this journey. Very realistic journalism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I've been waiting for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was no Battle of Broken Hill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog